Post by Crimson on Nov 12, 2019 9:41:14 GMT -4
» Character Transfer Rules or Slot Refunding
- Create your character in the Character Application board just like you would create a new character. At the end of your character application, please state that this is a character transfer, and tag from which character you are transferring from.
- A newly transferred character will keep 80% of their previous characters total EXP.
- The second time you transfer a character, you will only be eligible to get 50% of their total EXP
- The third, and final, time you transfer a character, you will only be eligible to get 20% of their total EXP
- You will NOT be able to transfer characters EXP any more after 3x
I have decided I no longer want to RP as Thundershock, and instead want to create a new character named Ted. Thundershock has 3,000 EXP meaning Ted will start with 2,400 EXP
Now I've gotten bored of Ted, and Ted now had 1,500 EXP . I decide to transfer Ted to my new character Bob. Bob will receive 50% of Ted's EXP giving him 750 EXP to start!
I like Bob, so I play as Bob for a very long time, reaching 5,000 EXP But finally I decide, I'm tired of my character and would like something different so I create Tiffany! Tiffany will receive 20% of Bob's EXP which is 1,000 EXP
After this point, I will no longer be able to transfer my characters and will have to purchase new transfers via the VIP shop.
From now on those who have bought extra character slots are able to refund them for exp or EP!
How it works:
For example: I have a 4th character slot I no longer wish to use, I can go to my progression thread for said character and tell them I'd like to refund the slot itself, the EXP or EP I spent for the slot will go back to the characters that spent the exp for the slot.
Please link the character from whom you got the EP in your progression post, so that we know where to refund the EXP. Additionally, you can only request a refund after four months of having said character.